We are always told to SHOW vs. TELL but how exactly do you do that? Below are 11 of the best articles on this topic.
- Never name emotions
- Three tricks for Showing vs. Telling
- Prove it!
- Show don’t Tell
- When to show and when to tell
- Tips on showing vs. telling
- Showing vs. telling in internalization
- How to tell when you’re showing
- Writing with emotion
- Keep “intruder words” out of your writing
- Show with a strong voice
Karla Valenti writes books about and for children. She also offers professional manuscript critique and editing services. You can find her on Facebook and on Twitter.